Green Chili and White Bean Wraps
Serves: 6 servings
- ½ cup diced roasted green chilies or green chili salsa
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups Spring Mix or Baby Spinach
- 1 large carrot, grated
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 (15 oz.) cans white cannelini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large ripe avocadoes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 6 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Mash the beans and avocado in a bowl with a potato masher or a fork. Add the mined onion and green chilies or salsa and stir to mix.
- Warm tortillas by placing on a hot skillet over medium high heat. Heat on one side for 30 to 60 seconds or until the tortilla starts to puff up. Flip the tortilla and heat on the other side for about 30 seconds.
- To assemble the wraps, spread about ½ cup of the avocado-bean mixture onto one of the tortillas and top with ¼ of the other ingredients. Roll up and then cut the wraps in half to serve. Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.