Asian Chicken Slaw
- Chicken - 2 cups (cooked)
- Broccoli Slaw - 1 12 oz bag
- Celery - 2 stalks thinly sliced
- Scallions - 4, thinly sliced (whites and greens separated)
- Garlic - 2 cloves, minced
- Sesame Oil - 2 teaspoons
- Rice Vinegar - 4 tablespoons
- Nut butter - 2 tbsp
- Soy Sauce (Non-GMO, Tamari , or Braggs Liquid Aminos) - 2 teaspoons
- Sriracha - 2 teaspoons (or to taste)
- Raw Honey - ½ teaspoon
- Fresh herb to garnish (basil, thai basil, cilantro, parsley)
- For the Salad: In a large bowl toss together the broccoli slaw, celery and scallion greens.
- (Optional Step if you want warm chicken) Heat oil in a large saute pan. Add garlic and scallion whites, stir until fragrant (about 60 seconds). Add chicken and cook until heated through.
- For the sauce: Place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until combined. Add the chicken to the broccoli slaw and dress with the sauce. Serve immediately, or store for up to 3 days!